Job Location: Novi, MI (USA)
Vector CANtech is an industry leader in Vehicle Networking technology based on the CAN, J1939, LIN, MOST, Ethernet and FlexRay protocols supplying powerful development/analysis tools, software development and quality integration services.
Our solutions are used by in the automotive, heavy-truck, agriculture, medical, aerospace and various other industries throughout the world.
Vector is seeking a co-op willing to learn about Vector solutions and help us provide excellent support for our customers. This position provides the opportunity for a co-op to gain valuable experience by joining an engineering team, receiving training on Vector products and technologies and then helping to support our customers, in a great work environment.
Gain experience with different micro-controller and compiler combinations. Learn how Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) communication software works. Sharpen your debugging skills. Use our CAN tools to help design and implement test suites and test cases for the OEM software components.
- Majors in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Juniors, or Seniors with a g.p.a. of 3.0 and above
- Fundamental understanding of micro-controllers and network technologies.
- Knowledge of the CAN protocol a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency in C
- The ability to learn independently when provided the necessary resources.
- We are interested in students that would commit to more than one semester because of the training that is involved in coming up to speed with our technology. Work sessions may also alternate semesters.
We offer a competitive wage. This is a great opportunity to gain high tech experience in a worker friendly environment. Our U.S. office is located in Novi, Michigan. Check out our website at http://vector.com/. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vector is an EEO/AA employer.