We are a global, continuously growing engineering company. For over a quarter of a century, we have been at the forefront of electronic innovations within the automotive industry and related sectors. Vector has over 1,500 employees at 20 locations worldwide, supporting manufacturers and suppliers with a professional platform of software and hardware tools, embedded software components, and services for developing embedded systems.
Vector is a brain pool. Our employees are at the heart of our success, using their creativity, passion, talent and skills. When we hear “This is impossible!” we put our heads together to make it possible. Our projects aren’t just about work. They are challenges that our employees strive to meet working together as a team. To us, successful ideas don’t have boundaries – ideas and their implementation can come from any, or many, contributors. Every day we are working on emerging technologies of the future and our employees are the source of our innovative drive. If you are willing to learn, be creative and have more fun than ever before, join the Vector Austria team in Vienna.
- A core business in growing, exciting technologies.
- The atmosphere of a small company with the resources of a global organization with offices in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
- A privately held enterprise: Our products and strategic direction are based on our customer's needs, not outside investment interests.
- An engineering company run by engineers. If you’re an engineer, we speak your language.
- An "open-door" environment: Communication with management is simple and direct, no rigid protocol to follow
- The work-life balance of our employees underlies everything we do at Vector: For instance, we request input on decisions that directly affect our employees and promote social events open to all employees.
Your work is our source code. Your passion and creativity is our success. You generate ideas and product innovations, and in return, we provide an attractive, high-tech working environment and the stability and security of an independently owned and managed company group.
Enjoy a generous benefits package:
- A competitive remuneration package with associated benefits and the opportunity to be part of a market leading and innovative organization.
- Vienna annual ticket subscription
- Restaurant Voucher
- Tuition reimbursement and other professional development opportunities
- Company sponsored social activities
- Company contributory pension scheme
Do you like to set new professional challenges for yourself?
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented, collaborative individuals looking for an opportunity to make a contribution. We continue to build our staff focusing on candidates that are quick learners who have ‘people’ skills and enjoy software, electronics, and the automotive industry.
If you have experience with embedded systems, software integration, and customer interaction, we would like to hear from you. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales Engineer (m/f) for our Sales Team
- Support Engineer (m/f) for First and Second Level Support
- Business Development Manager (m/f) for Diagnostic group
- Business Development Manager (m/f) for Measurement and Calibration
- Business Development Manager (m/f) for Network and Distributed Systems
- Business Development Manager (m/f) for Embedded Software
- Field Application Engineer (m/f) for Embedded Software
- Technischer Trainer (m/w)
- Vertriebsassistent (m/w)