Vector CANtech is an industry leader in Vehicle Networking technology based on CAN, J1939, LIN, MOST, Ethernet, FlexRay and AUTOSAR, supplying powerful development/analysis tools, software development and quality integration services.
We have an immediate need for an experienced, bilingual Project Engineer:
- Provide technical support for PC-based network tools used by product developers and test engineers at OEM’s and suppliers.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to develop positive, long-term relationships.
- Implement business development plans to meet product line goals.
- Manage and implement projects to assist customers integrating Vector tools into their processes.
- Deliver customer training including helping to develop courseware and providing instruction in classroom and workshop environments.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the development of vehicle systems software/hardware.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate technical and other information to customers and team members.
- Must be bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish –verbal and written.
- Must be able to travel to Mexico and other North American locations to support customers as needed
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and the CAN protocol.
- Knowledge and proficiency in C; various compilers and debuggers.
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink/Labview/.net a plus
- Understanding of software design and distributed embedded computer architectures.
- Understanding of CAN; exposure to LIN, MOST, and/or FlexRay a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- B.S. in EE/SE/CE/CS or related field or equivalent combination of education/experience.
We offer an excellent total rewards package. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no 3rd party phone calls.
Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity Employer