We have an immediate need for an experienced, inside Sales Engineer to:
- Assess current and prospective customer needs and uncover requirements for our solutions.
- Provide product information. Articulate the technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective customers.
- Recommend appropriate product(s) for the customer’s needs as necessary for unique or standard sales inquiries.
- Partner with Sales and Product Line teams to develop solutions.
- Initiate and provide customer quotes in a timely manner. Monitor status and verify accuracy. Follow up on quotes and purchase orders as needed.
- Enter product, customer and other similar data in SAP or other Company systems or databases.
- Facilitate information flow between functions to expedite orders to ensure successful order fulfillment; ultimately ensuring the customers’ expectations have been met.
- Collaborates with CSL team to achieve overall CSL objectives.
- Represent the Company and market the Company’s tools and capabilities at industry trade shows as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of sales experience preferably in an automotive electronics environment.
- Knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN or LIN preferred. Knowledge of the automotive ECU development process a plus.
- Experience in device-configuration management solutions and processes.
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate technical information. Positive, customer-service oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, team, and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and motivation to continuously expand product knowledge as needed.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to provide timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and work with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to travel 5 – 10% of the time for trade shows, customer calls, etc.
- B.S. in CE, EE, or related technical field.
Vector offers a competitive Total Rewards program. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Local candidates only. Please, no 3rd party phone calls. We are an EEO/AA Employer.