We are a global, continuously growing engineering company. For over a quarter of a century, we have been at the forefront of electronic innovations within the automotive industry and related sectors. Vector has over 1,500 employees at 20 locations worldwide, supporting manufacturers and suppliers with a professional platform of software and hardware tools, embedded software components, and services for developing embedded systems.
Vector is a brain pool. Our employees are at the heart of our success, using their creativity, passion, talent and skills. When we hear “This is impossible!” we put our heads together to make it possible. Our projects aren’t just about work. They are challenges that our employees strive to meet working together as a team. To us, successful ideas don’t have boundaries – ideas and their implementation can come from any, or many, contributors. Every day we are working on emerging technologies of the future and our employees are the source of our innovative drive. If you are willing to learn, be creative and have more fun than ever before, join our team at Vector CANtech.
- A core business in growing, exciting technologies.
- The atmosphere of a small company with the resources of a global organization with offices in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
- A privately held enterprise: Our products and strategic direction are based on our customer's needs, not outside investment interests.
- An engineering company run by engineers. If you’re an engineer, we speak your language.
- An "open-door" environment: Communication with management is simple and direct, no rigid protocol to follow
- The work-life balance of our employees underlies everything we do at Vector: For instance, we request input on decisions that directly affect our employees, or promote social events open to all employees.
Your work is our source code. Your passion and creativity is our success. You generate ideas and product innovations, and in return, we provide an attractive, high-tech working environment with a generous Total Rewards Program. For example, our employee benefit package and flextime environment have consistently ranked in one of the top 3 categories of our annual employee survey.
Enjoy a generous benefits package:
- Company paid health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Annual bonus program
- 401(k) with a company match of up to 5%
- Flex time
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement and other professional development opportunities
- Company sponsored sports and other social activities
Do you like to set new professional challenges for yourself?
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented, collaborative individuals looking for an opportunity to make a contribution. We continue to build our staff focusing on candidates that are quick learners who have ‘people’ skills and enjoy software, electronics, and the automotive industry.
If you have experience with embedded systems, software integration, and customer interaction, we would like to hear from you. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.